'Sneak peak' of Zac in Women's Health Magazine, from twitter:
The Five Juicy Questions, from womenshealthmag.com:
1. You play a marine in your new movie—badass! Got any girlie qualities?
Sometimes I take a while to get ready to go out. It's not excessive, but it takes me some time to find clean clothes that match.
2. You see a beautiful woman. How do you approach her? "So do you like High School Musical?" I'm kidding! If the situation's right, buy someone a drink. Think on your toes, use what's around you, and come up with something organic and fun.
3. Telltale signs a first date is going well?
I think when it ends up going on longer than planned... and you don't even realize it. You don't want it to end.
4. What makes someone marriage material?
A sense of ambition and a sense of freedom, which is a careful mix. You have to balance those two. I haven't exactly found it yet.
5. What's the best compliment you've received?
A woman called me interesting once, and it kind of blew my mind. She said, "You're one of the most interesting people I've ever met," and I was like, Wow. I'm still high on that one.
I can draw really well. And I like to paint. I'm a bit of an artist.
Not going to college.
Favorite female body part?
Lips. Because they smile. And they're fun to kiss.
Last thing you bought yourself?
A Butterfly table-tennis paddle.
Go-to drink order?
Green tea or Stella on tap.
Anything by the Beach Boys.
PopSugar Interview with Sparks, some nice Zac stuff
A tiny bit more from BuzzSugar's set visit with Taylor
Is it tough shooting the love scenes with Zac?
Taylor Schilling: I mean, I don't know. I don't think so. I wonder what he’ll say. . . [it's] not a bad day to come to work and do that. But you know, it’s not as exciting as you would think it is either; it’s a day that’s very technical when you have to do that in front of a camera.
Also a cute interview with Taylor from 11 Alive's Atlanta & Co. here.